Below are the insignia of the local businesses that are willing to be publicly associated with our charitable community service activities.
We are grateful to the above organisations who have to date joined our Rotary Business Partners scheme:
The aim of our Rotary Business Partners Scheme is to foster relations between our Club and local businesses that are willing to be publicly associated with our charitable community service activities.
Each Rotary Business Partner is asked to make an annual contribution or benefit worth at least £200 to The Rotary Club of Wilton Charity Trust Fund which is a registered charity. These contributions, which if paid in cash are tax-deductible, are used to defray the cost of our fundraising events which increases the potential value of donations and other services that we can provide to the community. No administration charges are charged to the Trust Fund in respect of the scheme.
In return each Rotary Business Partner receives:
- Mention in the publicity material for our fundraising and community service activities;
- A framed certificate of membership of the scheme;
- Listing and a website link if required on our Club website;
- An invitation to a “Business Partners night” at one of our weekly meetings;
- An invitation to be a guest speaker at one of weekly meetings;
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual Christmas Dinner.